GARDENA SOIL MOISTURE SENSOR FOR WATER CONTROLLERS
Watering your garden has never been easier and more accurate The innovative Soil Moisture Sensor from GARDENA automatically ensures that your garden is watered as needed and saves water by measuring the current soil moisture and adjusting the watering accordingly. If the soil is still moist enough, the upcoming watering cycle is skipped. In this way, the lawn and / or plants are automatically cared for reliably and accurately, while you also save water.
The sensor is compatible with almost all GARDENA Water Controls and Multi-Channel Controls. Due to its compact dimensions, the soil moisture sensor that works on two AA batteries (not included) can not only be used for lawns, flower beds or the vegetable garden, but is also suitable for smaller flower pots. To ensure that the sensor does not interfere with lawn care, it has a very low height and a flat surface that allows lawn mowers and robotic mowers to mow / drive over it. The five meter connection cable is flexible and can be extended as needed with an extension cable available as an accessory.
To keep an overview of the watering, you can view the sensor values on the connected Water Control. A low battery level of the two AA batteries (not included) is indicated on the water computer and via the LED light on the battery compartment. The batteries last for at least one year. In this way, the soil moisture sensor can always work reliably to water as needed and save water.
- Automatic water-saving irrigation
If the soil moisture is sufficient, your Water Control will not start at all - so you save water and still have beautiful and healthy plants. Together with a GARDENA Water Control, the Soil Moisture Sensor can control the irrigation automatically depending on the soil moisture.
- Flexible placement
Whether it's a flower bed, lawn or even plant pots: thanks to its small and compact size and the five-metre long connection cable, the Soil Moisture Sensor can be placed almost anywhere in the garden. Thanks to its low height and flat top, the sensor can even be installed in lawns without disturbing the mowing process.
- Precisely informed
You can set the switching point of the sensor on the connected Water Control. The measured soil moisture is shown on the display in the form of water drops. If your products are connected to the GARDENA Bluetooth App, you can view the settings and display there.
- Secure and reliable operation
Low battery power is indicated on both the Water Control and the LED in the battery compartment. This allows you to replace the battery in time and ensures continued reliable operation.
- Easy to use
The five-metre long connection cable allows flexible connection of the Soil Moisture Sensor and can be added to with an extension cable as required.
- Proven reliable measuring principle
The soil sensor measures the soil moisture according to a proven electrothermal measuring principle. The metal tip, which is enclosed in felt, heats up and calculates the degree of soil moisture based on the cooling time—reliably and accurately.
- Brand: Gardena;
- Article number manufacturer: 1867-20;
- Energy supply: 2 x AA 1.5 V alkaline (LR 6) batteries (not included);
- Compatible with: Water Control Flex (1890), Water Control Select (1891), Water Control Bluetooth (1889), Water Control Master (1892), MultiControl Duo (1874), Water Computer 4030 and 6030 (1283/1284) and Irrigation Valve 9 V Bluetooth (1285);
- Usage: Setting the desired humidity level can be done in combination with the Water Control Flex, Select, Master and Bluetooth (via the APP). For all other compatible Gardena products there is a default preset value;
- Connection cable: Standard equipped with a 5 meter extension cable. Optionally, it can be extended with extension cables of 10 meters (Gardena Extension Cable 1868-20) to a maximum of 105 meters;
- Warranty: 5 years.